Monday, February 20, 2012

Handmade Learning Tools for Toddlers from Etsy


Being a buyer and seller on Etsy I often come across wonderful, handmade learning resources for my girls.  I have compiled a treasury of wonderful items from talented artisans on Etsy.  The items I have chosen are great for sensory development, learning simple concepts and pretend play. Click the link below (Handmade Learning on Etsy) to view the entire treasury of fabulous finds.  I encourage you to visit their online shops as these sellers have great items you might find useful.  Trust me, you wont be disappointed. 


I have selected a couple shops to showcase along with a link to their store fronts.
A great store with creative and wonderful learning resources.  Perfect for the teacher and parent.  The owner is very friendly and has great reviews on her products.  

Lots of hands-on learning toys that promote fine motor skills and sensory development.  Natural and Eco-friendly toys. The owner of this shop is very courteous and also has wonderful reviews on her products.


I would like to thank all of the featured artists from Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment